Monday, June 2, 2008

Google Applications Use/Reflection

Google allows students and educators a myriad of offerings that can be used fairly easily.  Students can save documents from word processors to web pages and save them on the Internet making them accessible from anywhere.  I know of an English teach in Aurora who is amazing at teaching writing, and she used Google Docs extensively to give her students feedback on their writing.  Angel does this was well, but Google Docs also allows this.  What I was really impressed by was the webpage application since it looks really easy especially to upload to the web;  Using these features gives me and my students another tool in our arsenal for collaboration.  The tutorials were very helpful. 

2 comments:

CParis said...

I am eager to use Google Docs, too. I was unaware of how many options Google provides for education until I took this class.

Brian said...

I'm really excited for it;